Which is your favorite place in your home? About 50 % people will say that they love their patio. They love spend time there under the starlit sky, love to see there garden where butterflies are flying busily while they rest lazily on the recliners. Now, it’s not always that you will go to your patio only after the sun sets; you can go there any time and worried about the sun? Have beautiful outdoor patio umbrellas to save you from the direct sun rays.
Patio umbrellas will just not save you from the scorching Sun, but will also add to the beauty of the patio. Now, the challenge lies in buying the right umbrella for your patio. You have to check out few things so that you buy the perfect patio umbrella.
Tips to Buy a Patio Umbrella
Outdoor patio umbrellas are the most essential patio furniture. They will give you shade, make the place look elegant and keep away dirt or dusts from falling from the trees to your body while you rest. Before you look for the tips you should choose the pace where you will set the patio umbrella.
However, it may also happen that you choose an umbrella then you come and find a good location for it in your patio. Whatever it is, you must check the following before buying the patio umbrella
- Size of the umbrella will matter and it will depend upon where you will be setting the umbrella. Like, if you are planning to set it on the center of a table, then it must be big enough to cover the table. Else you will find that you are boiling under the sun and food is enjoying the shades!
- The shape of patio umbrellas is generally round or square. You will get more shade under the square ones. If you get around umbrella of more or less same size you will find that it gives shade to less area than a square umbrella. However, if you love round umbrellas then choosing a bigger one will serve your purpose.
- The color of the umbrella will depend upon how you have decorated the rest of your garden. If there is stark sunlight most of the time in your garden, then you should choose light colored umbrellas as dark colored ones may fade away. Getting lighter shades are also preferred by most as darker shades will trap more heat and you will not enjoy sitting under it.
- In a typical patio umbrella you will find central pole that are to be inserted into the tables which accommodates umbrellas. This is creating hindrance in the line of vision of the person sitting there. So, instead you may try offsetting patio umbrella. In such umbrella the poles are set in such way that it will hang like a lampshade.
- Finally, the material of the umbrella is important. It should be durable and tough and must be able to withstand the climate of your place. You should also try out materials that can be cleaned easily.